Advent Angel Gifts
Lord, when did we see you in need?!
Your generosity enables the following local agencies to assist those in need.
- Advent Baby Shower: through Catholic Family Services, helps with newborn essentials for those in need.
- Family Connections: helps families stay connected with their loved ones in prison.
- Children’s Inn: free services for victims of violence and abuse.
- St. Francis House: ministry for the homeless.
- Bishop Dudley Hospitality House: offers daytime and overnight emergency shelter for homeless and vulnerable. Lunch served by volunteer groups (St. Michael prepares and serves lunch two time every month.)
- Hope Prison Ministry: providing a hand in establishing life after being in prison. Need sweatshirts, hats, gloves.
- St. Vincent DePaul Holy Innocents: provides baby wipes for those who need. They purchase the diapers with donations.
- Parish Assistance Fund: provides for those who come to our door needing money for food or temporary shelter.
¨ Take a slip of paper from one of the decorated baskets located at Entrances. Or check out their needs on their website! We also have a link on our parish website. Each agency has a different colored slip.
¨ Purchase the item on the slip(s) that you choose.
¨ Place your unwrapped gift near the bulletin board in the Commons, with the paper tag taped to it, by Dec. 19.
¨ Youth group or other St. Michael groups will deliver.
Thank you from all those who receive your gifts.